DATA PROTECTION POLICY
If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
- post, transmit or disseminate any material on or via this website which is or may be harmful, threatening, obscene, libellous, defamatory or otherwise illegal
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other person or which breaches any applicable law or regulation
- use this website for any commercial purpose; or
- use any software, routine, engine or other device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation and look of this website, or to breach or attempt to breach its security.
We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to restrict or prohibit your access to this Website at any time and for any reason. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use this website shall terminate immediately without the necessity for any notice.
This website may include links to other internet sites for information purposes. We do not endorse any such websites and we are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Links to external sites may open in a new window.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All trade marks, copyright, text, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Crew Architects or by our licensors. Without our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, reproduce, creative derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or exploit any material on this website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
We are committed to keeping your personal information private and safe. Consistent with current UK data protection legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Crew Architects collects and retains the least amount of your personally identifiable information to deliver our services and maintain our business.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information, including your address, telephone numbers and emails, and any other information you provide to us with during your initial contact either by phone, email, written correspondence or through social media.
- Information you provide us with through any contract taken out with us for the delivery of our services.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you in response to enquiries you send us about our services or job applications;
- To provide our services or fulfill any contract we enter into with you;
- To provide you with occasional direct marketing about our business and events;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- As part of our efforts to keep our records safe and secure;
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- For our legitimate interests;
- To process and respond to inquiries.
Keeping your information safe
We use appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We use NAS and G-suite to store our contact information.
We will never sell or lease your data to any third parties.
We will never share your data with any third parties, except for the explicit purpose of delivering our services to you, or where we are required to by law, and will obtain your strict permission beforehand.
We will never share your data, and/or your completed projects, on our website, social media platforms or via printed publications without your agreement in writing.
You have a number of important rights to access your personal information free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access the information we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- restrict the use of the information we hold about you;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- object at any time to us processing your personal information for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us at our registered office.
We may use Google Analytics or similar statistical software services to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are viewed.
This website may include links to other internet sites for information purposes. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
Change of policy